Its been several years since ive read Sista Souljah's "The Coldest Winter Ever" which had me on edge through every chapter and now Sista Souljah is blessing us with a sequel to the book titled " Midnight; A Gangster Love Story" which is scheduled to hit book stores October 14,2008. And ever since the deal with Jada Pinkett Smith fell through on writing the film for the movie the film rights are still up for grabs so SOMEBODY needs to hop on that!! *hint hint* Spike lee... Gary Gray... Hype Williams.. somebody...anybody??

3 comments:

  1. LaStarNoir said...

    Somebody talented and loyal to the story has to make ths happen. And I definitely agree that it should be any one of the brothers listed below or maybe a sista. Perhaps Sanaa Hamri? One can only hope.  

  2. LaStarNoir said...

    Somebody talented and loyal to the story has to make this happen. And I definitely agree that it should be any one of the brothers listed below or maybe a sista. Perhaps Sanaa Hamri? One can only hope.  

  3. Anonymous said...

    Girl, talk about on edge. That book was so good, I read it more than once! And I was excited when they stated that there would be a movie. Then I was blown because it never happened. =( Needless to say, I cannot wait to cop this book.  


 

Blair Blanco 2009 | Cash and Caviar