cash&caviar



Hello world, My name is Blair ..... i don't expect people to know who i am but i used to blog at a site called clipsandkisses.com ... it was a great experience and I wish it could of went further but i guess it was just time to move on. And to work with people who are in different states would seem to be an easy task but not really when the communication has always lacked from the beginning...but furthermore it was a dope experience. I made this blog as a continuation for me to do what i was doing there.. i found that i enjoyed posting .. interviewing new artists on the come up and just keeping the world updated from my eyes. ... So from this blog you will slowly but sure get to know who I am and my views.... and so i present to you all Cash & Caviar ..

0 comments:


 

Blair Blanco 2009 | Cash and Caviar