Vintage Obama*

Hey folks! I know it's been awhile since you've gotten a lil' blog lovin' here at C&C, but as I must confess, I got a bit sidetracked with my lack of a personal life, and I recently made the move from Philly to BK, so it's a been a process getting settled into the new crib, ( I love it by the way!). But now I'm back, at least for today. I'm not sure when the next time I'll write again before the holiday, but afterward, I'll be in full effect. Before I go though, I had to share these with you. I stumbled upon these photos of President-Elect Baack Obama in his hey-day and just thought they were awesome. From the day this man opened his mouth, I thought, "that's a genuine guy." And although we know from history's past, politicians have plenty of skeletons in their closets, Barack chose to clean out his before the rest of the world had a chance to. Barack never lied about his bout with greenery, and not only do I love him for that, but I love him because this man has lived his life and makes no apologies, and these vintage pics of the soon-to-be head man in charge are evident of that. Enjoy*









0 comments:


 

Blair Blanco 2009 | Cash and Caviar