Luke Haynes Quilts

When did quilting become this cool? I know! Since Luke Haynes started doing it. I think its pretty awesome if I do say so myself.

About the artist:

"Luke Haynes was born and raised across the American South. After formal training in art and architecture at Cooper Union, New York, Luke Haynes began experimenting with quilting art.

A chance encounter with a box of fabric remnants sparked Mr. Haynes’ imagination. His first quilt, measuring 7′ x 10′, led him through years of experimentation and improvements."







Luke Haynes website

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    DOPE. That's the only word I can think of for this.  

  2. LUKE Haynes said...

    Thanks for the plug!

    I got a few things up my sleeve, so check back at the site in a few weeks.

    LUKE  


 

Blair Blanco 2009 | Cash and Caviar