The Secret Language of Birthdays



In the midst of all these birthdays of icons( Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Aaliyah, me-(j/k--one day),I've always been fascinated with how our astrological traits somehow paint this portrait of who we are, maybe not all of who we are, but in doses at least. I've also wondered, 'Who is it that was wise to assign each and everyone of us distinct personality traits, better yet was able to write a book about it?' To my luck, someone did actually. Their names are Gary Goldschneider and Joost Elffers and they wrote The Secret Language of Birthdays: Personology Profiles For Each Day Of The Year. A friend of mine put me on to this book and it's awesome. Each page is dedicated to a different birthdate and gives detailed insight of character traits that come with that particular day of the year--from a person's offbeat routine to their sexual appetite. It's a cool read and it gives you an excuse to be self-indulgent.


NOTE: If you like that, also check out another interesting read (it happens to be my favorite.) Sextrology by Starsky and Cox

0 comments:


 

Blair Blanco 2009 | Cash and Caviar